CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Improving?

Just a quick post & some pictures...


I've only ridden Rocky twice this year.  Considering that, he behaved pretty well both times, but nowhere near as well as Annie (Alexis' lesson horse that I've been riding every other weekend).  She is a super sweet little horse! 

I really think I might be getting the hang of this English riding!  It's so different from Western riding in so many ways, that I still definitely struggle with a whole bunch of things, but it doesn't seem as impossible as it did those first few lessons.  Hoping that by the end of the lessons this year, I show some real improvement.  Enough to maybe try it out on Rocky? 

Drooling for a carrot
Stalking me because I have carrots


2 comments:

lillie said...

nice

essaykings.co.uk said...

Nice Rocky! It's a pity you've been ridden it several times that year! It needs more) I can see it in his eyes!:)